Friday 19 November 2021

4 Serie A repaints

I thought I'd mix it up slightly today, with 2 Inter and 2 Juve repaints, though if I'm honest, I probably wouldn't have thought of that if they weren't next to each other in my repaints album...


I remember a friend of mine saying this would make a great England kit... not sure, myself! This was part of an order of several Colombian players that I did a while back. All in club kits though, interestingly.


I remember never really getting this kit when it was out at the time. I think it might have been Inter's kit for European games only, before that was a common thing. Tho I've not bothered to research that, so it might be wrong!

Bit of a pain to paint, this one; as you may know, I've commented before that hoops are disproportionately harder than stripes. The yellow numbers onto a darker colour also add an element of pain in the arsery.


Without realising, another part of the order of lots of Colombian players! Maybe Colombian players were less common figures, or maybe its more of a cultural thing to celebrate their players doing well abroad, cos personally, I'd never go for a bunch of England players in their various club kits... unless it was Leeds of course!


 Finally, Ravanelli. What a beauty of a kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment