Saturday 6 November 2021

A few Ajax

I'm sticking at it! My most consistent run of blog posting in some time!!

Today, it's the turn of Ajax. The basic difference between all of these repaints is the collar and cuffs!



Some people have clearly just given up on getting a 'real' Bogarde! I've done this 3 times now, using a Chelsea figure! I think this is the second one!!


Melchiot figure = best collar and cuff variation, imo!


I did a set of Ajax champions League winners before, but it didn't include Reiziger; this is the first time I've done him!


 This is the first time anyone has given me a Rijkaard figure to repaint. I do remember once, way back when I did some Hurricanes figures, someone suggesting he'd be good for one of the regular characters, but I never got round to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment