Tuesday 29 December 2015

Caicedo, City

(Click to enlarge)

I'll be honest; without a quick look at his Wiki page, all I could tell you about Caicedo's Man City career was that he played for them.

At a push, I  might have described him as a 'Powerhouse striker'!

A bit of research revealed that he signed for them in 2008, and scored 8 goals in all competitions that season. He was basically forced out when City went all big time with their signings!

He went on several loan spells before eventually joining Lokomotiv Moscow.

I like this repaint. The details on the front turned out well, and you all know that I favour dark blue or black numbers to white on the back of shirts! Even the name on the base looks clearer than normal for a thin base!

Here's the shirt, from a recent (and very useful) discovery on a Man City fan site:

No comments:

Post a Comment