Monday 28 December 2015

Gazza, Vivid Imaginations Figure

If you follow my blog or Facebook page with any regularity, you'll know that I have repainted more than my fair share of Spurs figures in recent times!

You'll also know that I enjoy the chance to try something different, in terms of figures!

This one gave me a chance to do both!

(Click to enlarge)

I've only done one Vivid Imaginations Figure before (here, if you want to see it) so I enjoyed this! 

The larger size of the figures makes the finer details easier to do; even applying the transfers is easier!

The hardest part, for some reason, was re-doing the name tag on the base! The decal kept on going wrong, but I got there in the end!

This figure was painted in a different kit than I usually get requested for Gazza; I actually suggested it, because the figure has a very visible collar, which made it suit the 91-93 kit more than the FA Cup final kit I usually get asked for!

Here's Gazza in the kit, as repainted above:


Get in touch if you have and would like a Vivid Imaginations Figure repainted... or even if you don't have one, but like the idea! I may be able to help you source one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment