Wednesday 30 December 2015

Leeds Trialists: Microstar version!

A while back, I did a blog post about the repaints of some players that had only played on trial for Leeds United, in friendlies or reserve games.

Since then, I have started running out of Leeds Prostar repaints to do, and moved on to Microstars! As my Microstar options started to run out, I thought I might as well do the trialists in that style of figure too!



So, here we have 2 players that went on to become household names playing for Liverpool, in unfamiliar white shirts!

I did them in the same shirts as the Prostar versions, because, I think I'm right in saying, these are the only kits they wore for Leeds!

The only change I made was using Riise's trademark number 6, instead of number 3. My theory is that, he probably wore 3, as I think Leeds were considering him as a left back, rather than midfielder.

Hopefully, at least one of the repaints bears the right shirt number!

No comments:

Post a Comment