Sunday 27 December 2015

England, Italia '90...part 2!

I started the Italia '90 England repaints with this post.

Here are the next 3 figures:




I give you Peter Beardsley, Gary Lineker and John Barnes. I couldn't help but post these England repaints in number order!

This was, of course, England's most successful tournament of modern times (considered modern by oldies like me, anyway) and these 3 players featured in England's line-ups fairly heavily.

Of the 3, I think it's fair to say that Lineker had the best tournament; starting every game, and ending up with 4 goals, 2 behind the golden boot winner Schillaci.

...

It's probably best that I didn't do a little tournament summary on my last England Italia 90 post, which included Waddle and Pearce!

Here's the kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment