Saturday 25 April 2020

Argentina x3

Some Argentina figures; why not?!


I've said several times on this blog that I think simpler, retro kits have a habit of upstaging more complex repaints, which may explain why I love the Maradona repaint so much!!


I've mentioned the bases done like this on other figure before (Atleti, I think) and, while I wouldn't do it for my own collection, I think it does look pretty good on these Argentina figures. 

The customer who these were for had already painted these bases before he sent them to me! I think they are remodels too! I think he's one for whom the body poses, and whether they are long or short sleeved, is quite important.


You'll notice the kits are all slightly different... I think they were chosen as they were all worn for major tournaments. I'm not sure which tho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment