Thursday 9 April 2020

Gazza, Burnley

I've done quite a few Gazza repaints over the years, in various Spurs kits, England, and even a Leeds kit (from a testimonial game)

This is only my second Burnley repaint tho; the first being Ian Wright.


I think (I'm not certain, I made this a while ago, and it doesn't show up great in the pic) I made the hair brown, rather than black on this one. Tbh, I never remember Gazza having black hair, in spite of the first corinthian of him!

I didn't really know much about Gazza's Burnley spell, so I've had a quick google, and apparently he only played 6 games for them, but nearly snatched them a play-off place with a last minute free kick, 6 mins after coming on as sub!

Unfortunately for Gazza, and Burnley fans, Hedman pulled off a great save... this is all according to Clarets Mad, btw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment