Sunday 19 April 2020

Di Matteo, Lazio

Just a quick little post before I go to bed.

Only one pic tonight, and it's Di Matteo in Lazio colours.


This was back in the days when I had time to just pic a figure out of my box of spares, and do a repaint that took my fancy.

In case you don't know, this Di Matteo is one of a promotional set of figures (including Vieira, Seaman... and some others) that are made for the phrase 'dime a dozen'! Which was one of the reasons for doing this. The others? I hadn't done it before, and I thought there would probably be someone, somewhere that would want it for their collection. 

(I was right)

Another little bit of trivia about this one... I had to watch a YouTube video of Lazio in the 90s to find out what shirt number to put on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment