Wednesday 29 April 2020

Leeds 2019-20 Funkos

It's Leeds and Spurs that I've got most pictures of in my repaint folder, that remain un-uploaded to this blog, so lets get a few Leeds up today!!

A growing area for me is Funko Pop repaints, so here are 3 of the Leeds ones I've done so far:




While I don't collect these myself, they've certainly grown on me recently! For those of you that don't know, Funko only make figures for a select band of clubs- Liverpool, Man City, Man U, PSG etc

So, for these, obviously I had to repaint the kits, but also had to customise in other ways too. Fortunately, fleeinding a lookalike is not as difficult as it is with corinthians- basically all you need is the right hairstyle!!

The other changes I made with this (aside form the kits and boots!!) are:
Ayling; added beard, slight moustache adjusment!
Alioski: Full skin colour change, added hair highlights!
Dallas: added beard, adjusted hair for that fade!

I'm very happy with all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment