Sunday 5 April 2020

Atletico x3

I'm on a roll! And I'm sticking with multi-picture blog posts! There are still 358 photos in my 'repaints' album, after all!

Today: Atleti:




Three different eras, three different kits, three different number fonts.

Names and numbers like the one on Gronkjaer are strangely satisfying to do, both for the name being on a different colour, and the stripe between the 2 digits!

The 2 colour bases were the buyers choice- not to my taste personally, but I didn't mind doing them.

For some reason, the Torres is my favourite. Maybe because it's a figure I've never done before, maybe it's the little sections of stripes on the back... maybe it's just cos I really hated Hasselbaink for forcing through his move to Atleti!!

Also, without realising til now, there's another link between these 3; all of them played for Chelsea too!

No comments:

Post a Comment