Friday 4 September 2020

Nottingham Forest batch 3!

It's Friday night, after my first week of full time hours at work since March... so how about I just stick a few pictures up?!

Scot gemmill nottingham forest corinthian figure repaint

Lars Bohinen nottingham forest custom figures

nottingham forest stan collymore custom 1993-94 football figure

Teddy Sheringham custom corinthian nottingham forest

Ian Woan nottingham nottingham forest corinthian repaint

I'm a bit hazy on the details of the timeline of  this kit, and it's 2 number 10s. I think they wore this kit for 2 seasons, with different sponsors on... and I think that Sheringham was only there for one of them?!

I mean, I'm not bothered enough to research that... I just painted what I was asked to do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment