Monday 7 September 2020

Riquelme, Villareal

Just one picture for your Monday blog post!

Juan Roman Riquleme villareal corinthian repaint


This Riquelme figure is the only Villareal figure I've done!

It came along with a batch of Parma players that I did a while back, sent by a guy who always seems to do his orders by colour as a theme!

If you read this blog religiously (out of curiosity, does anyone check in and read on a regular basis?! Tell me in the comments if you do!) you might recall me talking about a guy who does his own 'head swaps' on figures, and paints bases before sending them to me.

I'm guessing this was because Riquelme preferred long sleeves, but I don't know for sure!

As for the yellow base? I prefer it to some of the other colours he's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment