Saturday 5 September 2020

Rangers Variety Pack!

Here are Rangers figures of 3 different varieties!!

Ally Mccoist custom tonka figure rangers

A kit I can remember from my early days of watching the Leeds United 92-93 season review video, and the coverage of our fixture against Rangers in the European Cup, which went very well...

Anyway, I was delighted with how this figure turned out. I love the clean lines of the adidas branding, tho I did have to say to the buyer "You'll have to keep the arms as they are, or the adidas stripes won't line up!"

You might also have noticed the mitre branding on the ball!

Jorg ALbertz custom rangers subbuteo XL

Slightly more straightforward this, tho I not only were adidas boots requested, but, adidas predators!

I was also asked to do "Blondish/ginger hair", which was nice, because whenever I try to mix blonde, it seems to have a bit of ginger to it anyway!

Morelos custom rangers figure

 And finally, lots of extra requests were made for this one too!

Luminous boots, gloves (which I went ahead and stuck the hummel branding on) sleeve patches and, last, but certainly not least, Morelos' style hair, which I remodeled! Overall, I was probably most pleased with this one, of the above 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment