Sunday 13 September 2020

Sheffield Wednesday away kits

A good start to the season for Wednesday yesterday! 

Here are a couple of away kit repaints

mark bright corinthian away kit repaint

One of the problems with going through my old photos for the blog posts is that I often can't remember anything relevant to write on the blog posts!

What I always think when I do a figure in this pose is: I don't like this pose! not cos it's tricky like some of them are, just that it seems a bit weird and unnatural a pose! I like how the kit turned out tho! And as I recall, Mark Bright himself commented on it on Twitter, tho I don't have the screengrab of it to hand. It'll be in the tweeets album on my Facebook page!

Regi Blinker  custom sheffield wednesday corinthian away kit repaint

 I always loved this sculpt! But while we're on the subject of things being awkward to paint, the hair is all over the back and shoulders, so you have to be careful with the join!

I do like the effect of putting half a number, as if the top is covered by the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment