Saturday 12 September 2020

Sullivan, Spurs x2

I have this ridiculous idea in my head that, somehow what I post here has a bearing on real life football results (see my pattern of posting Leeds and Sheffield United figures in April/May time of last season...)

As a result I thought I'd steer well clear of teams I have a vested interest in today, and just go for a couple of Spurs goalie pics!

Neil Sullivan Spurs corinthian repaint

Sullivan Spurs corinthian repaint black kit

 Te orange kit was painted more recently, but I think I prefer the black one. It may have been one of my first little dabbles with blending colours on the shirt while the paint was still wet (tat bit high up on the chest around the badge)

I've done it a few more times since, most recently with the Leeds Domi figure that fades orangey-yellow to light yellow and back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment