Monday 28 June 2021

Tenuous Euro 2020 post 6

 Well everyone, my supply of figures that just barely relate to Euro 2020 is running low. But yesterday's highlights show gave me another one!


Dion Dublin! He may've been on all through the Euros; I don't know!! Last night was the first time I caught a bit of one of the highlights shows... even though I had already watched both of the games!


And here's Cantona again, making his second appearance on one of these posts, just because he's on a Sports Direct advert!

For those of you unfamiliar, this is a Vivid Imaginations Figure. There were a few Premier League players made, at a similar time that corinthians first came out. These are much bigger. I don't have any in my own collection, but I can see why people like them.

And that's your lot for today. I've decided (without doing any actual planning) that to stand any chance of getting to the end of the Euros with these, I'm gonna have to cut down to 2 pics per post!

No comments:

Post a Comment