Saturday 19 June 2021

Euro 2020 ish post...

 Well I haven't been here since April! If you follow my socials, you'll know I've not been taking any new orders due to real life work commitments. I have managed to get a bit of painting in, but absolutely zero blogging!!

As a result of lack of new orders, I don't have any specific Euros related figures, but how about some with tenuous links?!


Ian Wright may have never played in the Euros, but he's at this year's as a pundit! Here he is in Celtic kit!!


Sheva! Here he is in Milan European Cup final winning kit. It'd take a brave man to bet on him winning the Euros as manager of Ukraine!


Another of ITV's punditry team, and another European cup winner! Graeme Souness, in Liverpool kit.


A couple of active players... but not in their England kits! Kane and Walker soccerstarz in Spurs away kits. We need both of them to step up, I'd say. Not seen the best of either in this tournament yet.


And last, but certainly not least, the Yorkshire Pirlo: Kalvin Phillips! You'll notice this custom funko is in the number 7 shirt, and has different hair than Kalvin has now- I made it just after his England debut based on his appearance then.

And that's your lot for today. Hopefully giving you a few more pics than normal makes up for the absence. I'll try to not leave it so long next time... not least as I've got some more figures tenuously linked to the Euros!

No comments:

Post a Comment