Wednesday 30 June 2021

Tenuous Euro 2020 post part 7

At the risk of being an arrogant, unbearable England fan: It... might come home. Possibly?!

What a great win yesterday tho! First time in living memory that we've won a knockout game at the Euros in 90 minutes!

I thought I'd mark the occasion with an England legend. Not in England kit, obviously, but he is in white! And he's a pundit at this year's Euros!


 SPOILERS: there's gonna have to be more Southampton Shearers for me to make this theme last!

And now, one that I hadn't accounted for!

As I chomped on my victory Pizza, I saw a pundit on the Sweden vs Ukraine game, and thought: "Aha! I've done one of him!"

And here's Freddie Ljungberg in Celtic colours. We probably won't see him again this tournament now that Sweden are out...

No comments:

Post a Comment