Thursday 24 June 2021

Tenuous Euros post, part 3

Yes, it's the post that none of you were waiting for! Let's crack straight on with some figures vaguely related to Euro 2020!


Lloris, who gave a penalty away yesterday by punching someone in the face! 

I can't tell you the full story of this figure. Clearly it's not an original corinthian of Lloris, cos he wasn't on the scene when they stopped making them. My best guess is that it's a remodel using a Soccerwe head... or a remodel using a lookalike from another corinthian that I'm unaware of. Anyway... I didn't remodel it!


Here's an away kit repaint of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in his Leeds days. Hassebaink has done a bit of punditry in the Euros... on Netherlands games, I would guess.

He's done a bit of punditry on Leeds games over the last couple of years too... here's hoping that he does a few less when we can get back to grounds and the amount of games to be covered goes back to normal.


Speaking of pundits people want to hear less from...

Also, why does this Danny Murphy microstar look like it might steal my lunch money?!

And last but not least:


What would these posts be without a Kyle Walker Soccerstarz?! This one was requested in Spurs training kit... for some reason.

I didn't realise this post was so Spurs heavy until I did all the tags. Don't worry; I've got some more figures that are sort of related to the Euros to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment