Saturday 8 August 2015

Maicon, City

(Click to enlarge)

Sorry for the lack of recent posts, chaps! I've been away for a week!

Anyway, thought I'd better get posting again, and while there are a fair few figures I painted before this one, and haven't posted yet... well, I just wanted to do this one!

Maicon didn't have the most distinguished career at City; he made just 9 appearances, and spent a chunk of his time there failing to even make the bench, before heading back to Serie A.

For what it's worth, I think this is one of those times where a simple kit has ended up looking very effective! 

I also painted this kit on a figure of Kolo Toure way back when I had just started repainting, so this could be used as a mark of my progress...

Here's the real Maicon:

No comments:

Post a Comment