Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Pasternaks!

Here's one of the more unusual requests I've had; Can you put two figures onto the same base, for a wedding present! He's a referee, and she plays football! 

This is what I came up with!
(Click to enlarge)

I was pleased with how this ended up!

I liaised with the customer to get suitable lookalike figures, painted them into the kits that he asked for, and also put their new married name on the base, which I made myself, using milliput.

Apparently, it went down really well at the wedding! It even ended up on the cake! I was delighted to hear it went down so well!

                      

If you would like something similar, not necessarily for a wedding; it could be brothers, friends, or even father and son using different sized figures, let me know, and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment