Wednesday 12 August 2015

Kewell, Leeds x2

Like I explained recently, if I've got 2 of the same figure, or in this case very similar figures, I'll put them on the same post, being as I'm pretty backed up with photos just now!

On this post, though, I also have another reason; it'll basically save me a lot of explaining, and a bit of looking at Harry Kewell's stupid face.

Here are the repaints:
(Click to enlarge)


2 Kewells. both repainted. He wasn't released in either kit, which is why I chose them.

I can't post these without saying: I despise Harry Kewell. The Liverpool move was annoying, but I got over it. The reason I, and most Leeds fans hate him, is the way he trampled over the memory of murdered fans for cash.

Signing for Galatasaray, when he was there the night 2 fans were killed for wanting to watch a game of football is inexcusable.

Typing all that actually makes me a little ashamed to have done these repaints, but the collector in me couldn't resist adding 2 different sculpts to my Leeds collection. Like I said- feeling kind of silly about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment