Monday 31 August 2015

Long, Liverpool

I've been looking forward to posting this one!

A friend of mine was after a figure of a teammate of his, as a birthday present. As he gave me the description, I started to think: "This is gonna have to be a remodel!"

And so it was:
(Click to enlarge)

Yeah, I couldn't think of a Corinthian original that was bald, but with a big bushy beard and goggles!

As you my know, I haven't done all that much remodeling. The goggles were pretty hard, but I was really pleased with the beard!

The chosen kit was a vintage Liverpool number, and I was fairly happy with that too. The big beard partially obscures the badge and the Adidas logo!!

If you would like a similar figure made for a bearded and goggle wearing friend, just contact me by commenting here, or messaging me on Facebook or Twitter.

*I can also do figures of non-bearded, non-goggle-wearers!

No comments:

Post a Comment