Friday 21 August 2015

Ian Wright, Celtic

(Click to enlarge)

I told my regular Celtic fan customer that I've been enjoying the outlandish away kits! 

This was another that gave me something a bit out of the ordinary to paint.

Not much else about it to say really... oh, it was the first time that I have used the 90s Umbro name/number font! I think that looks pretty good!!

Couldn't find a pick of Wright in it, so here's Historical kits' version!


Ian Wright played 9 times for Celtic, and scored 3 goals.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marc

    Great work! How do you do the white logos on dark backgrounds such the umbro logo and the name/number in this one? I have tried using white decal paper but cannot cut it out accurately enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! What I do, is surround the white logo (or whatever) by a square of the colour it's going to be going on- black for a black shirt, red for a red shirt etc.

    Just put a square of colour around it while getting the logo ready to print on your computer!

    Sometimes you need to carefully paint up to the edges of the logo if the colour doesn't quite match.

    Hope this helps... and makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that makes perfect sense, I'll give it a go! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete