Wednesday 19 August 2015

Robinson, Spurs x2!

 Another 2 for the price of one blog post!

Here are 2 Paul Robinson figures, in different kits from his time at Spurs:

(Click to enlarge)


So, two relatively simple repaints, due to them both being of really plain kits.

Just as a point of interest, I've heard that some repainters are reluctant to do yellow kits. Not really sure why- I think it's to do with them looking dirty or not bright enough.

With some of my early repaints, I found the yellow kits to look a little on the orange side, but now, I don't consider it a problem.

This Robinson was using a gloss yellow, but I've also found a matt one that I like. As long as it goes on top of a white base layer, it looks great!

So... yeah, Paul Robinson!

I'm planning to do another Robinson for my own collection soon- my obsession with getting all the different Leeds related sculpts has led to a desire for Fan Favourite figures... you know, those ones I said I didn't really like the first time I painted one!

Here's Robinson in the above kits, in real life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment