Tuesday 18 August 2015

Stone, Leeds x2

Here are 2 Steve Stone figures, painted into the 2 different home kits from his time at Leeds:

(Click to enlarge)


These offer an interesting measure of my journey in repainting, I'd say. While the top one is a more difficult kit, and is, I would say, reasonably done, it was one of my first ever 'complicated' repaints.

The second one is one of my most recently finished, and while it is a little simpler, I would say it shows a lot more nous and know how.

I commented to the guy that bought it (and several other fresh new Leeds repaints) that I'm a little jealous; the ones I'm doing for him are better than the ones I did for myself, when I first started!

Anyway, here are the 2 kits, via the excellent Historical Kits site:

No comments:

Post a Comment