Friday 2 November 2018

Amokachi, Nigeria

Nigeria put in some good performances at the 1994 World Cup, if I remember rightly!

They certainly had a pair of memorable kits! I've already had an attempt at the 'Money kit' on JayJay Okocha, and here's my go at the green kit on Daniel Amokachi.


I was very pleased with this one, which had a lot to contend with!! The green and black patterns in the white part around the neck take the eye, but have a look on the collar as well, for some little green triangles, which certainly add to the whole ensemble!!

I also decided to hand-paint the number on the shorts... this may have been partly influenced by the fact that I forgot to print a decal... I think it looks good though- I was happy with my representation of the font.

...

I do find it pretty amusing that, at time of writing, all the hyperlinks I've added in the first paragraph lead to the same post! Maybe that'll change if I get more Nigeria orders... or World Cup '94 ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment