Saturday 10 November 2018

McManaman, Liverpool

I was watching an FA Cup programme on BT yesterday, and who should pop up, but Liverpool in this kit.

That, along with the fact that I haven't done a Liverpool blog post in a while is reason enough, as you'll know if you read often!


I always enjoy doing an interesting kit for the first time, and I was very happy with this one. I had to mix the green to get it just right (a bit darker than the usual green I use) and just look at the squad number font!! Beautiful!!

I think I am right in saying that this figure is a remodel, of sorts. A head swap, anyway, although I didn't do it myself; that's how it arrived with me.

In preparing this blog post, I noticed that it's only the 6th one featuring Liverpool figures! I found the relatively low number of orders surprising, considering the size of the club, so, Liverpool fans, if you want to overtake the likes of Forest, Sheffield United and dare I say Everton, you'd better get in touch with me and request some figures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment