Monday 5 November 2018

Woodham Victoria, Part 2!

Sometimes, after I've done someone in a 'park team' kit, I'll have a little spell of doing a few more, as word gets round the dressing room!

Here are the next 2 Woodham Victoria players, including one in away colours!



For both of these, the buyer suggested a figure as a lookalike, and then sent me images of the kit, so I could get the likeness perfect.

If you would like a figure of one of your Sunday league team mates, or of yourself for a treat, get in touch!! (links in the header, or contact box below)

Not sure which figure to use? No problem!! I have helped people to identify a suitable one in the past by having a look at photos of the subject! 

I'm more than happy to discuss any of this! Could make a great Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment