Friday 23 November 2018

Francis, QPR

I've done a few remodels recently!

What I've found is that, however many remodels I plan on doing, I usually end up with twice as many! (This being a result of the fact that most managers/coaches were players once, and I don't like to waste things!)

After explaining all that, though, this one wasn't just the result of using the manager's body and being left with a spare head... as strange as that sounds. 

Anyway, a friend of mine said to me- "How come you've never made any of the great QPR players of the 70s?"

So I did!


Gerry Francis- using the head from a manager figure... and the body from Dennis Wise, if anyone cares!!

I had to darken the hair, of course, but I didn't mind that, especially as the kit didn't need much detail. My favourite part is definitely the sideburns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment