Wednesday 14 November 2018

Tierney, take 2! Fulham

So, Fulham have sacked Jokanovic. A shame really, as I like a manager sticking to his principles, but not surprising, considering their form.

Anyway, you know me #FingerOnThePulse...


Of course, when I say 'finger on the pulse', I mean, here's a figure related only by the fact that it's wearing a Fulham kit.

It's actually a lookalike figure of a big Fulham fan. Perhaps a little more uniquely, this is the first lookalike figure that I've had to make twice because the original was lost on holiday! After delivery, I hasten to add!!

It did have an update though, as the first didn't have the scar on the right cheek!! So if anything, this one is better than the original!!

If you'd like a lookalike figure, for yourself or a friend, drop me a message! There's a comment box below, or my other social media contacts are in the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment