Friday 9 November 2018

Sheffield United 08/09 (Hendrie and Sun)

Big game in Sheffield tonight! So, here are a couple of United repaints:



If I'm honest, Sheffield United kits from around this era thoroughly confuse me! They seem to have the same kit... but with many different variants of the Visit Malta logo on them. There are even some that haven't made it onto historical kits!!

And then, you have to work out whether the back of the shirt is striped or plain! But I did in the end!!

Lee Hendrie, and Sun Jihai, who both had fairly short spells at Bramall Lane.

If you're a Wednesday fan, thinking: "Where's the balance?!", sorry, but I don't have many Wednesday repaints!! If you want  to put that right, get in contact with me, and I'm sure we can make an arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment