Wednesday 10 June 2020

Leeds Tonkas, 06-07

I think I've mentioned before that sometimes I get into a bit of a cycle of not posting pics here because I've had them for a long time, and so don't know if I've posted them... and so on.

So here are 2 Tonka figures that, having done a quick search of previous posts, I'm pretty sure I haven't posted before!

Richard Cresswell, custom Leeds figure

Eddie Lewis Custom Leeds united away kit figure

These were part of a project where one Leeds fan wanted me to paint every kit he'd seen them play in onto a Tonka Figure.

These were from a... not exactly vintage season; 06-07, when Leeds were relegated.

The players I chose to put on the kits were 2 of the only ones to emerge with any credit that season- Richard Cresswell and Eddie Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment