Monday 8 June 2020

2 Wednesday keepers

Sheffield Wednesday are one of those teams I know I have plenty of un-blogged pictures of, so when I checked, and saw I hadn't done a Wednesday post for a while, that's what I went with today.

Even tho it's only Monday. Arf.

I went for 2 keepers!

pressman custom sheffield wednesday corinthuan figure

Mark Crossley custom sheffield wednesday repainted football figure

I like both of these; Pressman just edging it in terms of my own personal preference; there are actually some pretty nice details on the arms and side of the shorts that you can't really see on this pic!

Apparently, Mark Crossley scored a goal for Forest wearing this kit! He was also wearing tights at the time, and I offered to paint those on, but the buyer preferred to leave them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment