Sunday 28 June 2020

A couple of Sheff United Microstars

It's been a tough return, post lockdown for Sheffield United... so naturally a post displaying some figures in Sheffield United kits will make them all feel better, right?!


Here's Dellas (No Filter!!) I can't remember what kit this was in originally, (Roma at a guess) but I remember it being a bit of a surprise to me that he'd played for the Blades, though I think I did have that knowledge somewhere in the recesses of my mind! 

Anyway, a nice little repaint. A different coloured collar always helps to make a repaint look a bit sharper, I think! 


And on to Beattie! Although I completed these both quite a while ago (at least a year, probably more) and the fact that I've stated I think I've really come on with stripes in recent times... this looks pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment