Wednesday 24 June 2020

Liverpool Managers

Well. Liverpool aren't going to win the league today. I mean obviously they will within a couple of weeks, but not today, like they would've hoped when the season restarted.

And for some reason, that made me decide to ;post up some pics of Liverpool manager repaints I've done recently:
kenny dalglish liverpool manager custom corinthian figure

I loved how this one turned out! I had a bit of bother with trying to fit the liver bird crest on it, and ended up both printing a smaller version, and having to thin those stripes a little!

graeme souness custom liverpool manager figure

roy evans custom liverpool manager corinthian figure

As for these 2, I was skeptical about how they would end up, to be honest- they were originally in suits, but with a bit of filing here, and polyfilla there, I think they ended up looking pretty good.

For some reason, it's the sponsors on the back that I am really fond of on these 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment