Monday 29 June 2020

Helder Costa, Home and Away Funkos

Since my first couple of Leeds Funko figures, they have certainly taken off! I've done half the squad now, and I'm certain there are more to come!

Here is another that needed a bit of remodelling work on the hair: Helder Costa:

Helder Costa Leeds united custom funko

Helder Costa Leeds united custom funko away kit

I think this is also the first time that I've posted a pic of the away kit to this blog, though you may have seen it on Instagram or Facebook.

I was happy with how it came out, though I need to investigate alternative pink paints; not because of how it looks, but because of how many coats I needed to add to get to this stage!

Anyway, I've done this remodel 3 times, I think (2 home, 1 away) and all the buyers were pleased with them. It was also worth a flame emoji reply from the man himself on Instagram... so that's a thing that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment