Thursday 2 July 2020

3 Liverpool repaints

So, Liverpool are playing City tonight, and will be receiving a guard of honour, after winning the title for the first time in... a long time!

I thought I'd post up some Liverpool repaints in honour of the occasion! If I'm losing any Everton fans here, how about I do a set of Everton figures in the next blog post?!

Anyway, here's Liverpool's early 90s kit:

Burrows liverpool custom corinthian figure

Barry Venison custom liverpool corinthian repaint figure

Don Hutchison liverpool repainted corinthian

I've spoken before about the Adidas shirt with the 3 thick stripes on either side of the stomach being an absolute pain to paint! Well... I like this one! For some reason it's just easier to do; maybe because it doesn't need to be symmetrical! 

Other comments on these figures; you'll probably notice that the sponsors are different on the first 2 than the last one. You may not have noticed that the club crest is also different on the last one. These were a set that I very much had to keep my phone nearby to google the differences before applying the decals!

No comments:

Post a Comment