Saturday 11 July 2020

Thompson and Keane, Celtic

Keeping the momentum going on the blog posts! Here are 2 Celtic players

Alan Thompson Celtic corinthian repainted figure

Robbie Keane, celtic corinthian custom figure

Tough decision for me this one; Shirt number order or chronological!!

I was pleased with both of these. I think I've mentioned before that hoops are one style of kit that I am not quite as confident with in terms of just cracking on and getting them done; it takes concentration, and a session dedicated just to them!

With that in mind tho, I was pleased with these- the lines are good and clean, and I was happy with the sleeves too, another area that can be tricky.
...
I also can't look at these without thinking: They both played for Leeds too!

No comments:

Post a Comment