Saturday 4 July 2020

Southampton '99-'01

I thought it was about time I posted some Southampton pictures!

Here's a set that I recently finished in 1999-2001 kit. Imagine kits lasting for more than 1 season!

Matt Le Tissier Southampton custom corinthian figure

Francis Benali Southampton custom corinthian figure

James Beattie southampton repainted corinthian figure

Marian Pahars corinthian repaint southampton

Hassan Kachloul southampton corinthian repaint

I like these! I forgot that it was actually pretty different to their traditional stripes, which made it slightly easier to paint, I guess. those thin black stripes certainly add a lot tho, as do the white details arounf the collar and cuffs.

One other thing: considering that these were all first team regulars, some of those shirt numbers are a bit disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment