Tuesday 28 July 2020

Liverpool... cream(?!) kit

I did not like this kit at all when it first came out!! I mean... I still don't really like it now, to be honest, but the repaints came out ok!

Here are a selection of spice boys, in shirt number order!




Robbie Fowler cream kit corinthian repaint liverpool

I decided to mix the colour for the shirts, rather than trying to find one that was available in shops... maybe affected by being in lockdown... though maybe not. The whole year feels like it's been lockdown, so I can't say for sure if these were done then or not!!

Anyway, there are 2 other things I want to point out. One is obviously the name and number font. Come on, you knew that was going to be one.

The other is that I did very minor remodels on all of these except Fowler. They were all wearing collared shirts apart from him, so I filled in the gap. I might have filed down the collars too... I've done so many figures since March that I can't properly remember! Anyway, if you look really closely, you might be able to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment