Tuesday 7 July 2020

Mixed Sheffield Wednesday figures!

In case you were wondering, my process for choosing which figures to put on the blog usually involves looking at the teams I've posted here recently; looking in my repaints album, and picking a team that I have a few of, hopefully with some kind of link.

These do not have a link! The problem with my Sheffield Wednesday, and Sheffield United figures for that matter, is that from the thumbnail pics, it's hard to tell which are from the same season, and I don't know the kits or players well enough!

Throw in the fact that sometimes I save them as "Sheffield Wednesday", sometimes "Sheff Wed" and sometimes "Sheff Weds"... well, that's why today's are the first 3 alphabetically by surname!!
 
Gabby Agbonlahor custom sheffield wednesday corinthian figure

First Agbonlahor... I had no idea he played for them til I did this! 

You may know that, in real life, I'm not a fan of shirts striped on the front and plain on the back, but it does make them quicker to paint!

Which leads us on to:

Nicklas Alexandersson sheffield wednesday corinthian repaint

Earl Barrett corinthian figure sheffield wednesday repaint

And Finally, Earl Barrett, with his lovely, traditional striped front and back!
...
I didn't know he played for Wednesday either!

No comments:

Post a Comment