Friday 17 July 2020

Kalvin Phillips Funko, Home and Away!

Man, we are so close to the Premier League, I can smell it!! What that smell is, is probably best discussed another time.

But that being the case, surely you can allow me the excess of posting a couple more of this season's Leeds Funko Pops!

The absolute hero that is Kalvin Phillips:

Custom Funko Kalvin Phillips Leeds United

Kalvin Phillips Custom funko leeds united away kit

If you follow this blog, or my other social media (links in the header) you'll have seen this remodel a few times. The one change to the home kit one, is the boots I put on it, to match a more recent pair. I think this is the 13th time I've made a Kalvin home kit funko!

The second figure is the first time I've painted our lovely, but hardly used sky blue away kit! you may have noticed it's in the same boots as the first one. As we've only worn it 4 or 5 times, I had to check that he wore those boots in it, because: of course I did!!

Hope you like them!

More Leeds funko pops to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment