Friday 3 July 2020

Everton 05-06

Well Everton fans, I promised you a post today, and here are 6 brand spanking new Everton repaints, in the 2005-06 season kit:

Joseph Yobo everton 2005-06 repainted corinthian


David weir everton 2005-06 corinthian repaint

Duncan Ferguson everton 2005-06 custom corinthian repaint

simon davies everton 2005-06 corinthian repaint

Phil Neville everton 2005-06 corinthian repaint

Andy van der Meyde everton 2005-06 corinthian repaint

A brand new blog post from me, and a 4-0 drubbing for Liverpool last night; maybe things are on the up for you guys!!

This was a fairly straightforward kit to paint, but, as is often the case with 'batch painting' a load of figures in the same kit, the key thing  (and maybe the hardest part) was keeping them consistent. Those white flashes might not look difficult, but keeping them the same on figures with different poses wasn't as easy as you migt expect.

Other comments... it's taken me longer than I'd like to admit to to get the figures on this post in shirt number order! Don't know if that's down to me, or down to blogger playing silly beggars... so I'll say it's the latter!

I also managed to upload one in the wrong kit, so maybe it was just me after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment