Thursday 9 July 2020

Bruce, x2

I nearly posted some Leeds pics today, til I remembered my superstition about putting them up ont he same day that Leeds are playing...

And next after Leeds come Liverpool in my repaints album, so here are a couple of Bruces!

Liverpool Bruce Grobelaar corinthian custom repaint

This is maybe  the third or fourth time I've done this kit now, but the first time on this sculpt (the one that was released in Southampton kit)

There was also a request for the gloves, as you may have noticed!

The gloves were done on this one too:

custom liverpool bruce grobbelaar figure

Unlike the last one, this was a first time kit for me. I was really pleased with the Adidas stripes on the chest; they just look really clean and straight to me. Hopefully you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment