Sunday 26 July 2020

Ronaldinho x2

Funny how, previous to these 2, I'm fairly sure my only Ronaldinho repaint was of him in St Mirren kit!!

Here are 2 of Ronnie in more familiar kits!

Ronaldinho barcelona 2006 final corinthian repaint

This one is of the kit worn in the 2006 Champions League final, which is why he's not wearing blue shorts. I really like the yellow and red stripe patch on the back of the neck. You can't see it here, but there is another on the side of the shorts

Ronaldinho barcelona away kit corinthian repaint

I case you're scratching your head about this one; yes, it was actually released by corinthian, and I was quick to point that out to the guy that asked me to do it. He already knew this anyway; apparently, it's so hard to get hold of that he thought it would be quicker and easier to get a repaint done!

I quite like figures with hair that obscures the number! It doesn't particularly make it easier or harder, it's just something a bit different I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment