Tuesday 14 July 2020

4 Sheffield United Soccerstarz

These are the last 4 Sheffield United Soccerstarz in my repaints album that I haven't posted here yet.

There are still plenty of prostars tho!!

matt phillips sheffield united soccerstarz repaint

Doing this one was one of those occasions that taught me something new; namely that Matt Phillips played for Sheffield United!

kyle walker custom soccerstarz repaint sheffield united

This sentence is only here cos I felt I should write something about the Walker figure.

Stokes sheffield united soccerstarz repaint

Stokes is one of those players that I only have the vaguest knowledge of! Maybe I tried to take him on loan on Football Manager once... maybe he was quite good in the Scottish Premier League... (I'm purposely not googling here!)

I'm not even entirely sure what his first name is! I want to say Anthony... or Tony?!

jagielka custom sheffield united figure

And finally Jagielka. I certainly repainted him in a kit from hsi first spell at Bramall Lane before... I may have even posted a pic of him in this kit to this blog in the past (I'm sure I did 2)

What I can tell you for sure: He is the only one that is definitely in the right place in my attempt to order these chronologically!

No comments:

Post a Comment