Monday 1 June 2020

The Next 3 Sheffield United Figures!

Each time I add a new blog post, I think: It's probably time for some more Sheff U figures...

And then I don't add them because I can't think how to categorise them/ remember which kits they're in.

So today, I've taken the revolutionary step of adding the first 3 alphabetically!!

Earl Barrett Sheffield United corinthian figure repaint

Earl Barrett. Not the easiest figure to get hold of! Nice repaint... I think I've also done him in Sheff Weds colours(?!) I think my favourite part is the thin white stripes on the collar!

Peter Beagrie Custom Sheffield United repainted corinthian figure

Peter Beagrie. All about the Umbro signs on the numbers! You know by now that that's the kind of thing that pleases me!

Henri camara custom corinthian figure sheffield united

Henri Camara; one of several players that I wouldn't have known played for Sheffield United before repainting him. I mean, you could probably put the other 2 in this blog post in that category, to be fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment