Tuesday 23 June 2020

Hurst, West Ham

West Ham are playing again tonight, so I thought I'd stick a couple of West Ham pics on the blog.

Geoff Hurst, home and away!

Geoff Hurst Custom West Ham repainted corinthian

West Ham away kit custom geoff hurst corinthian figure

I was pleased with these- I've said many times that sometimes simpler kits are more effective... as long as you get the details just right eg shirt number fonts.

Incidentally, the bands round the middle of the away kit were straight- it's just the contours of the figure that made it look wonky on the pic. Honest!!

The guy who bought them was pleased too, commenting they were even better than the versions of this kit that Corinthian released. He was so delighted that he put them on ebay... cheeky beggar!! 

To be honest though, I don't mind- he paid me what I asked, it's up to him what he does with them next... I might not be so gracious if they end up selling for loads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment